Random good picture Not show
1. Introduction Hypertrophic pyloric stenosis occurs in about 3/1000 live births.
2. Objective To study the roentgenodiagnosis of infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis(IHPS)and to discuss the correlative pathologic basis.
3. Conclusions Children with hypertrophic pyloric stenosis mainly present with acid gastroesophageal reflux before operation, and present with duodenogastric reflux and mixed reflux after operation.
4. Methods 20 children with congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis underwent laparoscopic pyloromyotomy, their clinical data were retrospectively analyzed.
5. Treatment of Congenital Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis by Microtrauma Therapy of Laparoscopic Surgery in Infants.
6. AimTo evaluate the X-ray features of congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis.
7. CASE REPORT 20 cases of congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis treated from 1990 to 1999 were analyzed retrospectively for clinical manifestation, diagnostic methods and treatment.
8. Conclusions - An increased use of diagnostic imaging for pyloric stenosis did not lead to earlier diagnosis or better management.
9. One criterion for a patient's inclusion in this study was that pyloric stenosis had to be confirmed at surgery.
10. To evaluate the short-term effect and safety of endoscopic pyloromyotomy for congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis(CHPS).
11. All three babies were proved at surgery to have hypertrophic pyloric stenosis.
12. We reported a case of gastric emphysema due to pyloric stenosis. Abdominal distension and vomiting with coffee ground substance were the main symptoms.
13. Objective:To evaluate the clinical value of radionuclide dynamic imaging in infants with congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis.
14. Infants exposed to erythromycin after 13 days of life and infants exposed to antibiotics other than erythromycin had no increased risk of pyloric stenosis.
15. Objective To investigate the value of high prefrequency color doppler ultrasonography in diagnosis of congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis.
16. Results It is affirmatively that there are the clinic value and significance of high frequency ultrasound for clinical analysis of congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis.
17. The usefulness and ultrasonographic findings in the diagnosis of congenital hypertrophie pyloric stenosis were discussed.
18. Without promptly treatments or with erroneous treatments, Gastric ulcer may incur many complication such as gastric perforation, hemorrhage, pyloric stenosis,(Sentencedict.com ) etc.
19. Objective To evaluate the role of interstitial cells of Cajal and synapse formation in congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis(CHPS).
20. Objective To explore the value of high frequency ultrasound in congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis (CHPS).
21. Objective To explore the feasibility of two- port laparoscopy in the treatment of congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis.
22. Objective: To investigate the diagnostic value of B ultrasonography on hypertrophic pyloric stenosis(HPS) .
More similar words: aortic stenosis, pyloric sphincter, stenosis, pyloric, mitral stenosis, ureterostenosis, urethrostenosis, arteriostenosis, pulmonary stenosis, adenosis, stenoses, pylorus, trichinosis, Taylorism, ankylosis, adenosine, gnosis, electric stove, panic-stricken, spondylosis, amyloidosis, cyanosis, zoonosis, pyknosis, hypnosis, diagnosis, prognosis, melanosis, anabolic steroid, synostosis.