Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) At last we successfully put through the business deal.
2) Youngsters will be put through their paces by qualified instructors.
3) He asked to be put through to Charley Lunn.
4) The soldiers were put through eight weeks of basic training.
5) The new recruits were put through their paces.
6) Ask to be put through to me personally.
7) Trainee commandos are put through an exhausting assault course.
8) The recruits were put through a week of grueling endurance tests.
9) All the candidates were put through their paces during the television debate.
10) The trainees were put through an assault course.
11) The recruits were put through a week of gruelling endurance tests.
12) These proposals have to be put through several committees.
13) Your call has been put through.
14) New employees are put through a course of training.
15) Back in his office he put through a call to the colonel.
16) Candidates are put through the mill by the Senate.
17) There was a note put through her letterbox.
18) The car is put through rigorous road performance tests.
19) By mistake I had been put through not to the hospital but to a psychiatric ward.
20) Prospective buyers could see the horses put through their paces down a street that still bears the name Horsefair.
21) Calls from President Kennedy and President Johnson were put through to that room.
22) He was put through to Jane F.. Schleicher,[http://sentencedict.com/put through.html] an assistant librarian.
23) The peg that had been put through the top of the column had to be removed.
24) Much of the documentary evidence against her had been put through the shredder before she was arrested.
25) Production will start up again when these changes have been put through.
26) A second squadron, B, would be formed at Kabrit from fresh volunteers and put through a crash training programme.
27) Their retail branches are a fixed cost, so the more business they put through them the better.
28) The calves were to feed then, and the milk put through the separator to take the cream off.
29) Joshua found a seat and watched Hyacinth Scragg being put through her paces.
30) Andrew Culf Three ambulance crews from Fulham dealt with emergencies yesterday after the 999 calls were put through to them.
More similar words: cut through, get through, through, go through, throughout, all through, run through, fall through, come through, pass through, look through, pull through, break through, carry through, follow through, drought, roughly, thorough, at the thought of, thoroughly, put to, throat, dough, throw off, throw up, enough, though, bathroom, throw away, ought to.