Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) These new police tactics have really put the wind up the local drug dealers.
(2) Tell him that the police have been informed-that'll put the wind up him.
(3) Tell them your father's a policeman - that'll put the wind up them!
(4) You put the wind up her with that crucifix down your sock.
(5) Coming on all awed and respectful would just put the wind up her.
(6) It was his mental state which put the wind up the hospital staff.
(7) Two men blocking the path put the wind up her.
(8) Just put the wind up them; that'll be enough - "
(9) Put the wind up them?
(10) The threat of legal action will be enough to put the wind up them.
(11) "I heard you had some funny phone calls." — "Yeah(http://Sentencedict.com), that's why yours rather put the wind up me."
More similar words: against the wind, windup, wind up, in the wind, chewing, on the wing, chewing gum, put through, rewind, put the clock back, in duplicate, trade wind, sidewinder, rose window, gentle wind, active window, put the cart before the horse, industrial dispute, matthew, end up, land up, stand up, send up, stand-up, up-and-up, seethe with, but then, buttoned-up, round up, round-up.