(2) They used special high-pressure hoses to help them put out the fires.
(3) Far water does not put out near fire.
(4) She put out her hand to shake mine.
(5) A downpour of rain put out the children's bonfire.
(6) It took two hours to put out the fire .
(7) The cattle were put out to pasture.
(8) It's rude to put out your tongues at people.
(9) It's about time this old sewing machine was put out to pasture.
(10) Put out the light.
(11) She was rushing around madly trying to put out the fire.
(12) The French news agency put out a statement from the Trade Minister.
(13) During this freezing weather(Sentencedict.com ), the food put out by householders is the only form of sustenance that the birds have.
(14) The county has put out the welcome mat for international investors.
(15) A lot of translation is put out to freelances.
(16) A lot of proof-reading is put out to freelancers.
(17) We put out to sea at high tide.
(18) Firefighters have been called to put out the fire in the city centre.
(19) Cleaning and laundry services have been put out to tender .
(20) Have you put out clean towels for the guests?
(21) She has not put out a new album this year.
(22) They put out their sheep to grass every day.
(23) Police have put out a description of the man they wish to question.
(24) We thought the tree was dead,but it put out new branches again this spring.
(25) The government has put out a statement denying these rumours.
(26) Only the shell of the factory was left after the fire had been put out.
(27) The most direct financial incentive to prevent rubbish is to charge people by the amount of rubbish they put out.
(28) High winds have hindered firefighters in their efforts to put out the blaze.
(29) Seeing the look of disapproval on the doctor's face[Sentencedict.com], I put out my cigarette.
(30) The blame of the accident attached to the boy who put out the street lamps.