2. The prisoner was put on probation .
3. The Whites settled down, bought a house, and put on the dog.
4. Shuck your dirty shirt and put on a new one.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. I'd put on ten kilos and felt gross in my bikini.
6. Put on some music to liven things up.
7. She put on a quick dab of lipstick and rushed out.
8. I put on some nice soothing music.
9. Great pressure was put on the police to catch the terrorists as soon as possible.
10. When he put on the wig and false moustache I could have died.
11. He turned off the television(Sentencedict.com), put on his coat and walked out.
12. She combed her hair and put on some lipstick.
13. I put on a new pair of nylon socks.
14. He put on his gloves and went out.
15. Disposable nappies are fairly straightforward to put on.
16. She put on her coat and went out.
17. He put on a sulky expression.
18. Hold on for a minute,I've just got to put on my makeup.
19. When people put on uniforms, their attitude becomes more confident and their manner more officious.
20. He put on his best clothes for the party.
21. Slip-on shoes are easier to put on than lace-ups.
22. The flowers were put on the table for ornament.
23. I have never lost the weight I put on in my teens.
24. He put on his second best suit.
25. Nanny put on a shawl and told the girls to do likewise .
26. My heart shall put on cotton-padded jacket, it can resist without your winter.
27. I put on my bra and pants.
28. Put on a helmet, fire up your engine and head out on the open road.
29. She had nearly got out of the bath and put on her clothes when the telephone rang.
30. Passengers were asked to identify their own suitcases before they were put on the plane.