Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Acute generalized exanthematous pustular dermatitis induced by diltiazem.
2. Patients with guttate, erythrodermic, or pustular psoriasis were excluded.
3. Skin lesions vary from macular, papular, or occasional pustular and nodular type rashes.
4. AGEP is characterised by acute onset of a pustular eruption in association with fever.
5. Localized pustular psoriasis: including the traditional sense of palmoplantar pustular psoriasis and palmoplantar pustulosis, pustular rash of bacteria, such as acrodermatitis continua.
6. Same, right knot, pustular etc should handle by doctor science as early as possible, avoid by all means is squeezed with the hand hold, diffuse in order to prevent inflammation to deep.
7. Many people believe that pustular psoriasis is caused by infection, but study after confirmation of pustular psoriasis of the pustules are sterile growth.
8. Is toe brim long pustular how to solve?
9. We herein report 19 cases of generalized pustular psoriasis. The pustular lesions arose denovo in 5 patients.
10. Erythematous and pustular (inflammatory) lesions require treatment with an agent possessing antimicrobial properties to decrease colonization of Propionibacterium acnes.
11. Follicular pustular and papules aggravated in the puberty with photophobia, xeroma and blepharitis.
12. Pustular psoriasis rapid onset, with fever, general malaise and other symptoms, leukocytosis.
13. Result and Conclusions 1. Acute generalized pustular psoriasis is the most in generalized abacterial pustulosis, 98 cases, constitute 54.4% in generalized abacterial pustulosis .
14. Cleansing is particularly useful in weeping, vesiculobullous, pustular, or ulcerated lesions.
15. Pustular psoriasis is a rare but severe type of psoriasis. Neutrophils accumulate in the epidermis and form massive sterile macroscopic pustules.
16. Tinea capitis is manifested by pustular eruptions of the scalp, with scaling and bald patches.
17. Of which 98 % of psoriasis vulgaris and pustular psoriasis joint account for 0.69 % , 0.58 % erythrodermic psoriasis.
18. This type is relatively rare in clinical practice, always put it into generalized pustular psoriasis and two kinds of palmoplantar pustular psoriasis.
19. Among 50 episodes of attack, secondary bacterial infection of pustular was highly suspected in 3.
20. The snake that contains in beer is pitted it is a kind of refrigerant, can prevent a face not only blister, pustular ,[sentencedict.com/pustular.html] also have very good effect to contractive pore.
21. It was also considered to be a subtype of pustular psoriasis , but there are different opinions.
22. The localized abacterial pustulosis may be an independent disease except that pustular psoriasis of the palms and soles may be regarded as a localized type of pustular psoriasis .
23. Clap also can have skin gonococcus sex sex of arthritis of sex of pustular sore, gonococcus, gonococcus endocarditis.
24. Make an appointment with 10 days of heal commonly, have the person that afterwards sends infection, ill caustic office appears small pustular , heal is deferred.
More similar words: pustule, fistula, blastula, postulant, postulate, expostulate, postulation, titular, tularemia, expostulation, corpuscular, crepuscular, regular customer, stultify, spatula, petulant, tarantula, spatulate, petulance, molecular formula, petulantly, capitulate, congratulate, recapitulate, capitulation, recapitulation, congratulation, congratulatory, congratulate on, congratulations.