Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The car was set alight and pushed over a hill.
2. People have damaged hedges and pushed over walls.
3. Several children were pushed over in the stampede.
4. He went wild, pushing over tables and chairs.
5. Several children were pushed over in the rush to leave.
6. There they were tied up and pushed over a cliff in their burning car.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. Full power straight ahead first, then push over , flapping, to a vertical dive.
8. Several children is push over in the rush to leave.
9. I check the HUD to make sure I have the altitude I need push over.
10. Loli has three good points : small body , soft waist, and easy to push over.
11. Climb to a thousand feet. power ahead first, then push over, flapping, to a vertical dive.
More similar words: pushover, push off, push out, push on, shove, shovel, shove off, hover, hunch over, watch over, smooth over, hovercraft, triumph over, overshoot, push, ride roughshod over, pushed, pushy, push up, push for, push-up, pushing, pushcart, over and over, hovel, from cover to cover, over and over again, behove, push through, beethoven.