Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. At last one of these neighbours , fat, pursy, and worthy as himself , came to his aid.
2. Pursy steps treading across the sky above fish.
3. Results The rate of overweight was 47.3%, and that of pursy was 7.4%.
4. There he had for servants, in addition to the porter, that chambermaid, Nicolette, who had succeeded to Magnon, and that short-breathed and pursy Basque, who have been mentioned above.
5. Emperor sees an edge by the side of Bede pursy brows, say to that fellow: I did not see you did the thing with particularly good what, but you also had not done what evildoing.
More similar words: purse, purser, pursue, pursued, pursuit, pursuer, jodhpurs, pursuant, pursuing, pursuance, pursuivant, purse string, purse strings, purpura, horsy, forsythia, outdoorsy, river system, controversy, power system, solar system, barter system, computer system, vascular system, sprinkler system, binary number system, klinefelter syndrome, cardiovascular system, pure, purr.