Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Purchasing Manager in charge of a purchasing department exercises his responsibilities in close collaboration with other colleagues.
2. More narrowly, purchasing departments inside organizations search for information about specific courses of action, such as the purchase of equipment.
3. Working with the purchasing department, the production manager ensures that plant inventories are maintained at their optimal level.
4. Mr. Guy Dewey, assistant manager of Willshire Fashion's Purchase Department.
5. Organizing the weekly meeting with purchase department to discuss critical material.
6. Good afternoon. ABC Company, Purchase Department.
7. Liaise with external suppliers, Purchase Department and Warehouse to verify any invoice discrepancies.
8. Assist FA Accountant to check the contract of fixed asset raised up by purchase department.
9. We are one professional trading MNC, it's just one branch in China mainland for trading department and purchase department to charge export for any products. ...
More similar words: purchasing department, fire department, state department, police department, justice department, service department, research department, executive department, maintenance department, department, departmental, department head, government department, sales department, department store, music department, history department, department manager, interdepartmental, account department, department of state, treasury department, education department, personnel department, department of defense, marketing department, departmentalization, department of justice, accounting department, department of education.