Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. By the 80 s, punk rock had really had its heyday.
2. No-one ever called the Clash a punk rock band.
3. It reminds me of when punk rock used to be somewhat threatening.
4. For the rest of us, I suspect, recalling punk rock is a rather self-indulgent activity.
5. The Yanks consider the Chainsaw to be punk rock.
6. Bernie says he invented punk rock.
7. Not very punk rock, eh?
8. A: I like punk rock.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. Punk rock band The Clash release the influential double album London Calling.
10. I certainly wouldn't choose a punk rock lifestyle or suggest it to anyone else.
11. Bobby: No way. There was too much punk rock back then.
12. Punk rock band Green Day releases their second full - length album, Kerplunk.
13. For the punk rock band that is noisy , because it means I can hear.
14. During this time, the punk rock movement went into full effect, and this song was viewed as something of a jab at the musicians who felt bands like Queen were too self-indulgent.
15. Emily is an industrial engineer by day and a punk rock bass guitarist by night.
16. By the time I got there, a recession and punk rock had knocked all that on the head.
17. Her first adventures in the music business found her tiptoeing round the edges of punk rock.
18. Are you , you the one with the spark to bring my punk rock back?
19. RubyFringe, then - the conference with big heart and a solid execution plan - embraces the punk rock, DIY ethos by choosing not to see Rails developers as a profit center.
20. It is a combination of 1960 s girl group music and punk rock.
21. I'm a simple guy who likes simple things, and to me the sound of blues, punk rock, rockabilly, and funk are simple and pure expression_r_r_rs.
More similar words: bankroll, punk, spunk, punks, spunky, stockroom, cockroach, stock room, cyberpunk, rock, crock, rocky, frock, rocker, rocket, rock band, crocked, rockery, bedrock, rock oil, rock candy, rockfall, rocking, shamrock, sprocket, rock salt, crock pot, on the rocks, rock star, crockery.