Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Pump priming is needed and on a large scale.
2. Priming piston pump intake assembly assures pump priming with heavy materials.
3. Simplicity of design eliminates pump priming, troublesome shaft sealing problems and the inherent maintenance costs of mechanical seals.
4. At mine pump stations where compressed-air pipeline is available, the exhauster is an economical and serviceable means for pump priming.
5. If there is no support in the private sector (for trade) that raises concerns that pump priming by the government won't be sustainable, " Neumann said."
6. The air-jet exhauster is a compressed air-operated device for pump priming, provided that the pump has no foot valve. Water is induced into the pump by vacuum created by the exhauster.
More similar words: priming, prime the pump, sump pump, price discrimination, incriminating, discriminating, pumping, primipara, primitive, criminal, primitively, primitivism, primiparous, criminally, criminate, primigravida, criminal law, incriminate, criminology, criminality, recriminate, criminalize, discriminate, criminal court, incrimination, discriminant, recrimination, decriminalize, criminologist, discriminatory.