Random good picture Not show
1. Squash the grapes into a pulp.
2. The olives are crushed to a pulp by stone rollers.
3. Mash the bananas to a pulp and then mix in the yoghurt.
4. Cook the fruit gently until it forms a pulp.
5. His face had been beaten to a pulp .
6. Mash the bananas to a pulp .
7. Scoop out the pulp and serve it with sugar.
8. Mash the beans to a pulp.
9. The beans need to be mashed into pulp.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. The victim's face was battered to a pulp.
11. The company manufactures pulp and paper products.
12. Halve the melon and scoop out the pulp.
13. Remove pits from persimmons, then scrape pulp free from skins with teaspoon.
14. The top was piled with pulp magazines and such.
15. Do they still boil cabbage to a soupy pulp in Britain, and pour the vitamin C down the drain?
16. The pulp wood and timber industry is an example of how a global economy can cut both ways here.
17. If stringy, push pulp through sieve with back of spoon.
18. The first-stage trees are largely used for pulp, while the second-stage ones are the bulk of the tropical timber industry.
19. It was an industry like wood pulp or shoes.
20. Stir vigorously to break the cranberries into a pulp.
21. The animal has teeth that grind its food into a pulp.
22. After the abstraction of the juice from the orange, only a tasteless pulp is left.
23. Stew the apple and blackberries to make a thick pulp.
24. You've boiled these vegetables too long; you've boiled them to a pulp.
25. A 200 000-acre forest site will be replanted with softwoods to supply the paper and pulp mill.
26. Make maximum use of the whole fruit, including the pulp which is high in fibre.
27. The fig tree embeds its multitudes of seeds in globes of sweet pulp.
28. He closed his fist over the flower, crushing it into a pulp.
29. Whisk eggs until light in large bowl and beat in 1 1 / 2 cups persimmon pulp, buttermilk and melted butter.
30. Internal sizes are mixed into the vat with all the other ingredients at the pulp stage of the papermaking process.
More similar words: culprit, vulpine, culpable, mea culpa, sculpture, pull, pulse, pull off, pull in, pull on, pull out, pull up, opulent, popular, impulse, pull down, sepulcher, stipulate, expulsion, pull a face, impulsive, compulsory, population, scrupulous, popularity, pull the plug, manipulate, pull through, pulchritude, compulsively.