Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Servetus is remembered for his description of the lesser, pulmonary, circulation of the blood.
2. In normal human pulmonary circulation, the 5 - HT1B/1Dreceptor mediates pulmonary vasoconstriction.
3. Objective : To report the pulmonary circulation shock phenomenon of patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) occlusion.
4. Objective To observe the changes of pulmonary circulation and the content of endothelium(ET) in venous blood in 160 cases of senile emphysema and 70 cases of normal senium .
5. Objective To observe the changes of pulmonary circulation and the content of endothelium in venous blood in 160 cases of senile emphysema and 70 cases of normal senium .
6. Pulmonary circulation includes both arterial and venous circulation.
7. Blood in the pulmonary circulation brings carbon dioxide from the tissues to be exhaled and takes up oxygen from the air in the pulmonary alveoli to carry it to the heart and the rest of the body.
8. It is essentially a long, closed tube through which Blood moves in a double circuit-one through the lungs (pulmonary circulation) and one through the rest of the Body (systemic circulation).
9. Pulmonary circulation also includes capillary circulation.
10. The pulmonary circulation is a system with high flow and low pressure.
11. In several studies of pregnant and non-pregnant patients undergoing PA catheterization, squamous cells routinely appear in pulmonary circulation.
12. Following the improvement of oxygen delivery capacity[sentencedict.com], mechanical ventilation can improve pulmonary circulation and increase cardiac output to certain degree.
13. By demonstration with typical x-ray film, master its appearance of heart enlargement and abnormal thoracic great vessels, master image appearance of abnormal pulmonary circulation.
14. The physiopathology characteristic of pulmonary heart disease is that the vessels of the lungs are tic, resistance of pulmonary circulation is increased, the blood platelet is gathered, et al.
15. Initial pressure rise: On application of expiratory force, pressure rises inside the chest forcing blood out of the pulmonary circulation into the left atrium.
16. Conclusion: The changes of ET and EDF are closely related to pulmonary circulation and hypoxia.
17. Conclusion Propofol can reduce the changes of HR, and protect the function of systemic circulation, pulmonary circulation and CI during acute myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury in a canine model.
18. Fluid is transferred cephalad in microgravity and simulated microgravity, and the pulmonary circulation is the first to be affected.
19. Such a small PE such as this one would probably not be noticed or cause problems unless there were many of them showered into the pulmonary circulation at once or over a period of time.
20. CONCLUSION:Serum levels of TXA2 and PGI2 significantly change during liver transplantation and may affect the system and pulmonary circulation to some extent.sentencedict.com
21. Objective To discuss digital subtraction angiography(DSA)findings and interventional treatment of broncho- costoarterial pulmonary circulation fistula(BPF).
22. Results: The appearance of DSA is dilatation of supplying artery and shunt of bronchial artery and pulmonary circulation in patients with bronchiectasis and hemoptysis.
23. Theseresults suggested that the concentration curve was determined mainly by the THOtransport across blood-air barrier in the primary pulmonary circulation.
More similar words: circulation, in circulation, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, pulmonary, systemic circulation, pulmonary vein, pulmonary valve, pulmonary artery, cardiopulmonary, pulmonary embolism, circulating, circulative, circulate, circulatory, recirculate, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, circulatory system, inflationary, deflationary, circular, cor pulmonale, international monetary fund, circularize, semicircular, circular flow, circular file, international monetary system, circumnavigation, semicircular canal, population.