Random good picture Not show
1. There's a pull-out on hair care in next week's issue.
2. The general ordered a pull-out from the area.
3. The pull-out of troops will begin soon.
4. With the half-stepping excitation scheme, for example, the pull-out torque is predicted precisely from the d.c. and fundamental current components.
5. There are no separate, pull-out special education classes here.
6. The pull-out cutlery drawer can be lifted out for easy unloading.
7. Consider open or pull-out shelves or add towel racks or low shelves.
8. The Euro pull-out completed the most dramatic day in politics since Mrs Thatcher was toppled.
9. Inexpensive wire frames and pull-out baskets do away with conventional chests of drawers; all available in cool white or chic black.
10. Some seem to have simply added a pull-out keyboard tray to the armoire / entertainment center and renamed it a computer cabinet.
11. The pull-out torque at low speeds can be expressed in terms of the peak static torque using the methods described in Section 4.2.
12. In 1990, for example, pull-out of a bilateral donor caused a funding shortfall of an important multilateral programme.
13. There are two groups of pull-out tests for umbrella-shaped anchor with and without grouting at anchor head. And a group of vertical pile drawing tests is done.
14. By the test of anchor cable pull-out intensity, research is carried on anchor capability, stiffness coefficient and prestress losses of anchor cable in reinforcing similar soil slopes.
15. Cured adhesive offers excellent cohesive strength, pull-out strength, torque and fatigue resistance under constant flexing.
16. Some officials have sensibly sought to characterise the pull-out as a purely commercial decision of little broader significance.
17. The "pull-out" method, also known as the rhythm method, is potentially the worst possible form of birth control.
18. This pull-out page is one of many working notes that were bound together with Verbiest's printed eclipse predictions and his apologia of western astronomy for the Manchu court.
19. The pull-out of the army paves the way for independence.
20. If the switching angle is not optimised at any operating speed then the motor torque is less than the pull-out torque.
21. Although large switching angles must be used to attain high pull-out rates, these angles are inappropriate for low-speed operation.
22. Picture, page 4 Rethink call from Tory peers follows banks' pull-out Minister in corner over student loans.
23. Those days we bought gallon jugs of Gallo with pull-out corks or screwed-on lids.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Having established the phasor relationship between the fundamental components of phase voltage and current, the pull-out torque can be found directly.
25. By analogy to the hybrid motor the expression for pull-out torque in a variable-reluctance motor can be found directly.
26. In order to reduce the necking effect of gabion mesh and lateral deformation during pull-out test, special clamping system was developed.
27. On December 26, Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono will preside over the pull-out of the final Indonesian Armed Forces contingent.
28. By Franz Joseph Haydn (1732-1809), edited by Carl Flesch. Hob. VIIa: 1. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out violin part) for violin and piano. 35 pages. Published by Edition Peters.
29. For the next few weeks, she slept on their lumpy pull-out couch in a cramped garden apartment in Queens, and tried to adjust to life in America.
30. The government in Canberra has been eager to stress that the Iraq pull-out would not damage its close alliance with the United States.
More similar words: pullout, pull out, pull out all the stops, pull-off, pull off, pull on, full out, cull out, pullover, pull over, bullous, pull, pullet, pulled, puller, pulley, pull up, pull it, pull at, pull in, pull-up, populous, pull down, pulling, pullman, pull-down, pulldown, pull away, ampulla, all-out.