Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Interesting fact: Pufferfish has been made illegal to be eaten by the Emperor of Japan.
2. Rather than including a photograph of a pufferfish, I have used a youtube clip showing a chef preparing the fugu – it is quite extraordinary.
3. Pufferfish stand to be the second most poisonous vertebrate in the world.
4. Though you won't find pufferfish in the U.S., many in Korea as well as Japan find some parts of the fish to be delicacies.
5. Pufferfish are deadly and if the fish is prepared incorrectly it can lead to death (in fact there are numerous deaths reported in Japan each year from the consumption of this delicacy).
6. However, the pufferfish is usually harmless if the entrails completely are removed and the if cavity is washed thoroughly prior to cooking.
7. A few days ago we had a list of embarrassing deaths, one of which included death by eating the liver of a fugu (pufferfish).
8. One pinhead of the pufferfish poison is sufficient to kill a full grown adult male human.
9. Identification of Potential Transcriptional Regulatory Elements by Comparison of Human and Pufferfish Genomic Sequences.
More similar words: puffery, anglerfish, silverfish, suffer from, have other fish to fry, puffed, starfish, suffer, buffer, duffer, bluffer, stuffer, sufferer, buffer zone, buffering, suffering, sufferance, differ from, offer for sale, buffer state, insufferable, long-suffering, buffer solution, puff, puffy, puff up, puffin, puffing, dwarfism, perfidy.