Random good picture Not show
1. He always postpones his private ambitions to the public welfare.
2. For example, a training program for public welfare workers could be the object of a special grant.
3. The public welfare investment project with middle or long-term bank loans also have the priority to apply for the provincial finance loans discount.
4. Article 17: Social bodies engaged in public welfare should use the donated assets they have received to subsidize activities and undertakings that are in keeping with their aims.
5. "No matter how lofty public welfare activities are, they can't be allowed to take first place in a player's life, " says the China Sports Daily.
6. Upon completion of the donated public welfare project, the donee shall inform the donor of the construction, use of the funds and checking and acceptance of the construction quality.
7. Unexpectedly business model by impassable roads, but in public welfare activities, ushering in a major outbreak.
8. Establishment of environmental public welfare litigation system with the characteristics of widening declarant qualification is necessary to maintain environmental public welfare.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. First, market - oriented financing more difficult, more public welfare projects, the Government should increase capital input.
10. Impartial third party status is a non-profit public welfare institutions.
11. She involved herself into the public welfare work wholeheartedly.
12. The public welfare administration authority shall support activities conducted by welfare trusts.
13. The public welfare administration authority shall support activities conducted welfare trusts.
14. Social bodies engaged in public welfare should promptly put into use the donated assets that are earmarked for disaster relief.
15. In reserve fund, public welfare fund and undistributed profit in the joint stock enterprise, the corresponding portion held by the State or State-owned enterprise to its investment.
16. The wages of the township government spending, public welfare investment and public infrastructure investment in financial revenue and expenditure of the township has a relatively large impact.
17. We should exert more efforts in furtherance of public welfare.
18. This politician tried to cheat the people into the belief that he would work for public welfare.
19. We can only maintain a healthy scepticism of any claims to place public welfare above private interest.
20. More than one in five households were eligible for some form of public welfare benefits.
21. But is the hallmark of social policy expenditure its contribution to public welfare, and what does this really mean?
22. The system of discretional non-prosecution is not only beneficial to the punitive purposes and the efficiency of criminal procedure, but also accords with the needs of public welfare.
23. The survey also showed white - collar workers are rarely involved in public welfare work.
24. On rural education in some of the social practice and range of social public welfare activities.
25. At the first part, I discussed the conceptive and the institutional question about the consumer public welfare lawsuit from the theory angle.
26. A spokeswoman said Netease slop - wallowing ambitions are more for the public welfare than private profit.
27. SIFE ShenZhen University congratulate beforehand on the success to the activity and do hope that SIFE ShenZhen University can make a contribution to the public welfare undertaking.
28. Human separateness may not be diminished by levelling, averaging, or amalgamating different human ends into a composite public welfare.
29. In a word, The development of Charitable Trusts can promote the development of China's public welfare and make the sociality to be more justice and harmony.
30. With the increase in its number and the intensiveness of its theory, the civil lawsuit of public welfare has already a hot social issue.
More similar words: public works, public policy, public, publican, in public, republic, publicly, public law, publically, publicise, publicity, publicist, publicize, Republican, public eye, public money, public debt, public house, public lands, public good, semipublic, publicised, publicized, notary public, public company, public trust, going public, public office, public issue, publication.