(1) The Secretary had in fact become a public officer, no longer merely the personal assistant of the monarch.
(2) The Registrar and any other public officer shall comply with any instructions issued to him.
(3) A public officer whose primary function is to investigate by inquest any death thought to be of other than natural causes.
(4) The public officer lined his nest from the spoils of his office. Sentencedict.com
(5) Judges are both public officer and legal professionals.
(6) "We espouse gender equality in all other aspects of life, and it is an anomaly that in the rules relating to the highest public officer we continue to enshrine male superiority, " Cameron wrote.
(7) He teaches at a national university, a kind of public officer.
(8) The Chief Executive appointed the Financial Secretary as the public officer to receive, hold and manage the Land Fund, as part of the Hong Kong SAR Government reserves.
(9) However, the British Ministry of Defense has been exposed a public officer to receive huge bonuses, even compared to before the bonus is also increased.
(10) It is so easy to acquire an independent position in the United States that the public officer who loses his places may be deprived of the comforts of life, but not og the means of subsistence.
(11) The next day, Brown said, the use of the allotment by the government-funded mobile phone number of a public officer is too many.
(12) Subject to subsection (2) and section 43, if, upon the application of any public officer.
More similar words: public office, public offering, republic of china, republic of turkey, republic of the congo, republic of indonesia, initial public offering, people's republic of china, federal republic of germany, democratic republic of the congo, public opinion, public eye, public ownership, police officer, public opinion poll, public service, in the public eye, certified public accountant, public policy, public, publican, republic, publicly, in public, public law, public aid, Republican, publicist, publicise, publicity.