Random good picture Not show
1. Medical and legal expenses, public liability and cancellation should all be included at as high a level as possible.
2. That may include public liability, product liability and bad debt insurance.
3. Unfortunately it is becoming harder to obtain public liability insurance cover because of the very large amounts awarded nowadays in damage claims.
4. For example, you mentioned the need for public liability insurance, so I went ahead and arranged that.
5. We buy customer public liability insurance in order to make 'safety first'true.
6. Moreover, the use of public liability insurance lags far behind the economic development in China.
7. Party B has the responsibility to insure public liability insurance.
8. However, the development of the public liability insurance of our country has not given full play to its due - social functions of management.
9. Public Liability insurance covers you for accidents that might happen to third parties because of your actions as an administrator or player.
10. The Organizer takes "Public Liability Insurance" for this event, we recommend participants to take insurance to cover injury or death and other whenever necessary.
11. The applicant has no arrears in respect of public liability (taxes).
12. Well , there's Public Liability insurance.
13. All claims involving litigation including recoveries Branches will deal with Public Liability claims where the estimate does not exceed ￡2500.
14. The risk transference and marketization of personal accident injury insurance, public liability insurance(sentencedict.com), accident insurance and property insurance were the main strategy.
15. The chapter begins with the clarification of the definition of public liability insurance, which constitutes the basis of the paper.
16. On the other hand, the steady and healthy development of China's national economy calls for the protection and support provided by public liability insurance.
17. When required by Company, Representative shall provide Company with a copy or certificate of Representative's public liability insurance.
18. Along with a series of social public security accident which have larger social impact appeared recently in China, public liability insurance gradually aroused people's special attention.
19. I confirm that I have insured for my business to a minimum of $10 million per incident for public liability.
20. Even if we count unfunded pension funds, local government borrowing and potential non-performing loans, total public liability is still only around 50 per cent of GDP.
21. Property liability insurance : The main emphasis here housing owners, lessors and lessees of liability insurance, public liability insurance, commonly known as real estate.
22. To organise any sort of tournament or competition you will need Public Liability insurance to even hire fields.
23. Moreover, in public governance in the actual operation, there are also many problems, lack of citizenship, public liability fuzzy, multi-community conflict, crisis of legitimacy.
24. The contract prior to work commencement shall have in force employer's liability and public liability insurance for such sum and range of coverage to project.
25. If LESSOR so requests, LESSEE shall name LESSOR as an additional insured under such LESSEE's public liability policy.
26. In order to ensure the effectiveness of government regulation, public liability insurance for the construction of a mandatory approach should be established.
27. Grants usually help to cover other expenses such as the cost of metered water and public liability insurance.
28. This paper introduces the situation of China's public places and the need to implement the public liability insurance of fire.
More similar words: liability, pliability, reliability, tax liability, unreliability, public utility, limited liability, unlimited liability, liability insurance, contractual liability, limited liability company, liabilities, viability, amiability, variability, sociability, publicly, applicability, public law, publicity, ability, public security, inability, stability, usability, equability, durability, capability, affability, mutability.