Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As a controversial public figure he has breasted much hostile criticism.
2. As a public figure, she had to endure suffocating publicity.
3. He is the latest public figure to go on record about corruption in politics.
4. Any public figure risks being made an Aunt Sally by the popular press.
5. Although not a public figure , he was a man of great influence.
6. Mr Carney was a public figure.
7. Annan was also a public figure.
8. If you are a public figure you can't afford to be too sensitive to criticism.
9. This magazine chose future the air - freight public figure that 2005 year have force 10 times most.
10. She is a public figure but belongs to no one.
11. The close supervision level public figure expressed.
12. The market public figure believed that this reference returns ratio's decline, will bring the new round to the market reducing the interest rate to anticipate.
13. Economic group public figure thinks, 2002 Chinese enrage flourishing, economy more flourishing.
14. He is a highly visible public figure.
15. The comedian took off that well - known public figure.
16. But Hemingway observed that becoming a public figure clouds a writer's sharpness, and Mailer agreed.
17. A permanent large estate related public figure called.
18. Introduce according to trade public figure, actual number even tower above a lot of.
19. By now he is a famous public figure.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. He became a public figure after succeeding in business.
21. A joint stock system bank public figure disclosed.
22. When you become a public figure, you have to answer to some expectations.
23. It took him some time to grasp that he was now a public figure.
24. The process of becoming a politician can be short-circuited if you are already a well-known public figure.
25. I expected the criticism it comes with the territory when you're a public figure.
26. Part of the reason she's been relatively unknown there is that she was not a public figure.
27. Morrissey deliberately used his high profile to construct a public figure of some importance.
28. How do you respond to the fact that you've become a public figure?
29. Some state - owned Commercial bank housing credit department public figure expressed.
30. Specially name card recognition function which designs for the commercial public figure.
More similar words: figure, figure out, figure in, disfigure, prefigure, wax figure, configure, public policy, public, republic, in public, publicly, publically, publicise, publicity, public law, Republican, publicize, public debt, semipublic, public good, public money, public works, public toilet, public office, publication, republicanism, public sector, public housing, public utility.