Random good picture Not show
1. Public document "Government finance guarantee the letter of commitment", people of city.
2. In a public document that forms the basis for a Chinese investigation of the United States, the current form of American capitalism is being put on trial.
3. The attention to public document information determines the direction of library science.
4. According to the public document, Woods is required to pay off the mortgage in full by January of 2016, giving him a mere five and a half years to shed the debt.
5. However, as this information is a public document, we cannot inform you of such confidential matters in a public forum.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
6. NuTek reportedly developed its own Mac-compatible ROM in a clean room using public documents.
7. These privileges attach to reports of public statements and public documents.
8. Instead steps have been taken to ensure that the classes and their rights can be ascertained from the company's public documents.
9. Context is one of the most important factors in expressing the meaning of public document.
10. This paper aims at the new trends of university library's development of public document and information service depend on local library cooperation network in recent years in China.
11. "When the ex-slave has fixed his thumbprint to this public document, " Pandit says, "they can't go back.
12. Such valuation report ought to be published for public disclosure or the valuation result has to be referred by public document.
13. It also allows you to create your own document formats that support public document properties.
More similar words: public domain, Public Domain Software, document, documental, documenter, documented, documentary, documenting, main document, undocumented, document flow, document text, legal document, source document, documentation, well documented, document window, documentary film, document of title, official document, confidential document, attached document, shipping document, historical document, documentary credit, shipping documents, technical document, supporting document, document clustering, documentary evidence.