Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Psychopharmacology: Study of the effect of drugs on the mind and Behaviour, particularly in the context of developing treatments for mental disorders.
(2) Psychopharmacology , however, did not deliver an alternative grand theory of personality, emotion and motivation—a new conception of "what makes us tick."
(3) The "4th International Congress on Psychopharmacology" will be held in Antalya on November 23-27, 2011 as one of the two major regular events of the Turkish Association for Psychopharmacology (TAP).
(4) SETTING: Laboratory of Psychopharmacology, Mental Health Center, West China Hospital of Sichuan University.
(5) The study is detailed online in the journal Psychopharmacology.
(6) Courses include experimental psychology, statistics and data analysis, psychopharmacology, general biology, and animal physiology.
(7) The psychopharmacology is a newly rising science and its development brings good to so many patients of mental disease or psychological obstacle.
(8) The great news is in recent years there has been a rapid growth of scientific studies which have significantly advanced understanding of the pathophysiology and psychopharmacology of ADHD.
(9) His own work, recently published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology, found that anti-obesity drug sibutramine worked by slowing down the rate at which obese patients ate.
(10) We cull information from opinion leaders across professional disciplines, including forensic psychiatry, psychopharmacology, and neurology.
(11) Figures and diagrams are based on the textbook Essential Psychopharmacology, c1996.
(12) The following MRI brain scan is from research conducted by Dr Tonmoy Sharma, head of cognitive psychopharmacology at the Institute of Psychiatry, London, in 1999.
(13) Gabbard echoed Ferri and Clemens in emphasizing that psychodynamic principles were crucial to all aspects of psychiatric practice, including inpatient care and psychopharmacology.
(14) The Recovery After an Initial Schizophrenia Episode (RAISE) study will test an "optimal" intervention for first-episode psychosis, including psychopharmacology and a range of psychosocial services.
(15) Returning to the University of Leipzig in 1882(sentencedict.com), he worked in W. Erb's neurology clinic and in Wundt's psychopharmacology laboratory.
(16) A new appendix presents a bibliography of algorithms for psychopharmacology and lists Websites to consult for updated iterations.
(17) More than a year later, most still said the experience increased their sense of well-being or life satisfaction, Griffiths and colleagues report in the Journal of Psychopharmacology.
More similar words: pharmacology, pharmacologist, psychopathology, abnormal psychology, psychology, parapsychology, social psychology, gestalt psychology, clinical psychology, cognitive psychology, experimental psychology, developmental psychology, psychophysics, psychologist, psychological, pharmacopoeia, psychologically, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, neuropsychological, clinical psychologist, psychological disorder, radiopharmaceutical, psychopath, psychopathy, psychopathic, pharmacy, pharmacist, malacology, pharmaceutical.