Random good picture Not show
1. Some human conditions, such as psychopathy, do not make much sense according to this theory.
2. We don't accept people with psychopathy , infectious diseases and serious skin diseases.
3. Presents the scientific facts of psychopathy and antisocial behavior.
4. We do not accept people with psychopathy, infectious diseases and serious skin diseases.
5. In Damon's book, a wonderful book on psychopathy, he talks about a thirteen-year-old mugger who specialized in mugging blind people.
6. This CAT has seriously Psychopathy, KEEP OFF unless you are a Psychopathy Specialist.
7. People who had been diagnosed with more extreme psychopathy showed greater degrees of abnormality in this tract.
8. This means that individuals that score higher for psychopathy are better at selecting victims.
9. Overall results confirmed a strong positive correlation between psychopathy scores and accuracy of victim identification.
10. Is psychopathy due to nature or nurture?
11. Addresses key questions, such as: What is psychopathy?
12. Results: The psychopathy, depression, psychasthenia , paranoid scores are higher in the group of drug addicts than in controls.
13. To find out, they recruited 67 prisoners and tested them for psychopathy.
14. Conversely, less activity in mirror systems has been linked to autism and also with psychopathy - different conditions that are both noted for low levels of empathy.
15. These statements, and others like them, were designed to measure, respectively, psychopathy, Machiavellianism and a person's sense of how meaningful life is.
16. Unification of aim: survival and avoidance of the destruction hanging over your heads as a consequence of the machinations of psychopathy.
17. The product is also used for hepatopathy anaemia, poisoning, sweeny, poliomyelitis, and psychopathy.
18. This timely and controversial new book summarises what we already know about psychopathy and antisocial behavior and puts forward a new case for its cause - with far-reaching implications.
19. If bad boys stay in one place and among the same group of humans for too long their psychopathy will be exposed.
20. Results The mental health of drug addicts was worse than that of normal people, and somatization, depression(sentencedict.com/psychopathy.html), anxiety and psychopathy in the factor of SCL -90 had high proportion in high score field.
21. The results show that the scores of somatization, obligation, human relation, sensitization, hostility, dreadness, crankiness and psychopathy were high.
22. Also, the degree of was significantly related to the degree of psychopathy.
More similar words: psychopath, psychopathic, psycho, psychotic, psychosis, psychology, psychotherapy, psychogenic, psychologist, psychotropic, psychological, psychoanalyst, psychosomatic, psychoanalytic, psychoanalysis, metempsychosis, psychologically, allopathy, psycholinguistic, neuropathy, homeopathy, neuropsychological, encephalopathy, psyche, psychic, psychics, psychical, psychiatry, psychedelic, psychiatrist.