Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Psychometric tests can save organizations from grim and costly mistakes.
(2) Psychometric methods have also been used in comparisons of two or more methods of library instruction.
(3) Psychometric methods were used to collect and analyse the information.
(4) A combination of psychometric methods and direct observation and discussion was used.
(5) Second, quantifiable psychometric information can provide a useful baseline from which to work, and from which progress can be measured.
(6) In this evaluation study, psychometric methods were used to examine the product of the course in information retrieval.
(7) This orientation method was evaluated by psychometric methods directed towards both process and product.
(8) As confidently as a man, show psychometric tests conducted among top managers by the Vocational Guidance Association.
(9) It seems our current response to psychometric assessment is reminiscent of such unfounded and misguided beliefs.
(10) Psychometric tests were carried out over six months.
(11) More and more companies are now using psychometric tests as back-up to the job interview.
(12) Objective To study Psychometric measures and ERP - P 300 in diagnosis of minimal hepatic encephalopathy.
(13) Qi Xianghua, draw on modern psychometric methods and means[sentencedict.com], to develop a scale of insomnia with the state of atypical dysphoria.
(14) Psychometric testing is simply a way of measuring people's individual talents and capabilities.
(15) At Tinte's request , Quinlan used his psychometric abilities to read the emblem.
(16) There are many psychometric test publishing companies who develop more and more well - researched and sophisticated assessments.
(17) Two studies were then undertaken to test the psychometric integrity of the scale.
(18) We ask candidates to complete a psychometric questionnaire.
(19) The psychometric instruments employed to sensation seeking addicts are also discussed. Sentencedict.com
(20) This also is done mainly by interview although some use is made of psychometric tests, profiles and rating scales.
(21) By asking about the everyday tasks of parenting the schedules obviate the need for time-consuming psychometric testing.
(22) The problems of criterion validity nicely illustrate the difficulty of finding any solid foundation on which to construct a psychometric measure.
(23) This evaluation is an example of the use of psychometric methods, directed towards a given medium, or process.
(24) Students can also receive advice on CV and cover letters, interviews and psychometric testing.
(25) Conclusion: The mental health scale for retired military officers obtains good psychometric properties.
More similar words: psychometrics, psychometric test, psychomotor, psychrometer, metempsychosis, psychiatric, psycho, geometric, isometric, psych out, barometric, geometrics, biometrics, isometrics, geometrical, psychotic, psychosis, econometrics, geometrician, psychology, psychopath, galvanometric, psychopathy, psychogenic, psychodrama, psychotherapy, geometric model, psychologist, psychopathic, psychotropic.