Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. With Western women, it was a psychological disorder, a pathetic response to the charge of never being good enough.
2. In some patients, psychological disorders may be even more important.
3. Results Effectively reduce or release psychological disorder of retired veteran cadres and maintain psychological harmony and equilibrium.
4. The article analysed psychological disorder and its cause during pole vault learning, furthermore, it provided some methods to remove psychological disorder so as to improve teaching quality.
5. On the basis, she has described the psychological disorder such as network relying on, human communication, emotion communication and analyzed their inducement and consequence.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. Kleptomania is a psychological disorder where the individual feels an uncontrollable urge to steal, mostly in stores.
7. Conclusion Most patients of IBS have a psychological disorder. Biofeedback therapy is effective in the treatment of IBS.
8. Conclusion The main psychological disorder types are anxiety, inferiority and depression among the patients with cerebral infarction.
9. Conclusions The incidence of psychological disorder of children with anorectal deformity following anoplasty operation was related to the defecation function.
10. Objective To study the cause of psychological disorder of the patients after liver transplantation and to introduce some corresponding nursing measures.
11. Traumatic experiences in the womb lie at the root of all sorts of psychological disorders.
12. home appliances will also become so smart that controlling and operating them will result in the breakout of a new psychological disorder—kitchen rage.
13. So, while there may be some biological factors that contribute to depression(Sentencedict.com), it is clearly a psychological disorder.
14. French doctors tend to regard drug dependence as a form of deep-rooted psychological disorder.
15. Neurasthenia is a kind of mental illness, is a kind of mental easily excited and mental fatigue easily, often emotional troubles and physical symptoms of psychological disorder neurosis.
16. Objective To study psychological coping mode of soldiers of peace keeping force before going abroad. to investigate the relationship between stress psychological disorder and coping mode.
17. Objective Exploration of psychological intervention on cardiovascular disease and psychological disorder patients were anxiety and depression of.
18. A few days later Baida was transferred back to the jail in Baquba after doctors determined that she had no psychological disorder.
19. And home appliances will also become so smart that controlling and operating them will result in the breakout of a new psychological disorder — kitchen rage.
20. Sometimes sexual dysfunction in men and women is a result of depression, fatigue or psychological disorder.
21. Every human being dreams (except in cases of extreme psychological disorder) but men and women have different dreams and different physical reactions.
22. The results show that this method can help the fencers overcome their psychological disorder and improve their mental stability in competitions.
23. Youth football team in the day-to-day training Common hesitant and indecisive, and losses, anxiety or negative disgust ball, irritability, impulsivity , and other adverse psychological disorder.
24. If the symptom picture suggests that the person meets the diagnostic criteria for another psychological disorder, than this diagnosis is not used.
More similar words: psychological, psychologically, neuropsychological, clinical psychologist, clinical psychology, psychologist, mental disorder, chronological order, delusional disorder, psychology, psychopathology, social psychology, abnormal psychology, gestalt psychology, cognitive psychology, experimental psychology, mythological, pathological, developmental psychology, morphological, ornithological, dermatological, disorder, disordered, disorderly, panic disorder, zoological, geological, urological, biological.