Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Quinn and Strelkauskas explored various psychologic and immunologic effects of therapeutic touch.
2) Sleep is the physiologic and psychologic need for the body.
3) And the psychologic observations I have been able thus to make seem to me to confirm in their general outlines the views I have given.
4) A variety of psychologic factors are associated with the development of behaviors characteristic of anorexia nervosa.
5) And on the basis of pedagogic and psychologic theories, the criteria dimensionality of a well-conducted lesson have been constructed.
6) Objective To understand the psychologic condition of in-patient and offer evidence to make individuation nursing plan.
7) Methods we used psychologic nursing care, vital sign monitoring, basic nursing ways, wound nursing and other nursing skills for 14 patients with acute necrotizing fasciitis.
8) Objective To investigate and compare the special psychologic characteristics of the post-traumatic epilepsy patients and their spouses.
9) Declaration: Do not do psychologic counseling with me if I recognize you!
10) Interest, a psychologic proclivity with consciousness trait,(http://sentencedict.com/psychologic.html) also serves as a numen for young children to acquire extraneous information and to explore the veiled things in the world.
11) We can see the clues which shows that religious music gives believers psychologic impetus in analysis psychology.
12) Objective To study the effects of chronic eczema treated with pharmaceutical and combinated with psychologic therapy.
13) The diagnosis of ambiguous genitalia should be made early to assign sex and avoid psychologic disorders.
14) Ernst Cassirer criticized consistently and deeply the three kinds of universal determinism which included physical one, psychologic one and metaphysical one in the history of western philosophy.
15) Degeneration was a rational choice of the main body of action after accounted the cost and benefit of three -dimensional cost as economy, psychologic and strategy.
More similar words: psychological, psychologically, neuropsychological, psychological disorder, psychologist, clinical psychologist, psychology, parapsychology, psychopathology, social psychology, gestalt psychology, abnormal psychology, clinical psychology, cognitive psychology, experimental psychology, developmental psychology, psychopharmacology, psycholinguistic, pathologic, morphologic, pathological, mythological, morphological, ornithological, psycho, geomorphological, psych out, psychotic, psychosis, psychopath.