Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Don't let him drive-he's a complete psycho behind the wheel!
(2) In his new film, he plays the part of a crazed psycho.
(3) When he feels low, he often calls in his psycho doctor, and feels better for a chat with him.
(4) He suddenly went psycho and started shooting in all directions.
(5) Some psycho picked her up(Sentence dictionary), and killed her.
(6) For all I knew she might have been a psycho or a girl with a little blackmail on her mind.
(7) Psycho made over 4,000 consecutive appearances before it was withdrawn in 1880.
(8) He created several automatons, the most celebrated being Psycho, which first performed in 1875.
(9) When the psycho is caught, then let go on a technicality, Mom takes matters into her own hands.
(10) But playing a psycho killer palls fairly soon.
(11) Psycho and Peeping Tom, both of which are more than 30 years-old and remain deeply shocking, are also ignored.
(12) The man's a psycho.
(13) All his posse friends were psychos, deranged misfits who were cruel for kicks.
(14) Flesh-eating psycho played by Sir Anthony Hopkins is back in a slick, camp sequel.
(15) Then she goes back to sleep while I go downstairs to face the psycho killer who broke in.
(16) Psycho was a cross-legged Hindu figure, twenty-two inches high, which played whist with the audience.
(17) These two raccoon-eyed psychos have lost none of their no-holds-barred energy or their penchant for writing catchy melodies.
(18) The interpretation of dreams among the Jews has been studied by Amoli, Amram, and Lowinger, and recently, with reference to the psycho- analytic standpoint, by Lauer.
More similar words: psycho, psych out, psychosis, psychotic, psychopath, psychology, psychometry, psychogenic, psychonomic, psychologic, psychomotor, psychotherapy, psychodrama, psychopathy, psychopathic, psychosexual, psychometric, psychobabble, psychotropic, psychologist, psychoactive, psychoanalyst, biopsychology, psychosurgery, psychological, psychometrics, psychodynamic, psychographic, psychotherapist, psychokinesis.