Random good picture Not show
1. Trevor helped police by using his psychic powers.
2. She claims to be psychic and to be able to foretell the future.
3. Do you believe in the paranormal and other psychic phenomena?
4. I believe everyone is innately psychic.
5. She was a psychic who was later revealed to be a fraud.
6. He declared his total disbelief in psychic phenomena.
7. You don't have to be psychic to know what Maggie is thinking.
8. Some people are said to have psychic powers.
9. She claims to be psychic and helps people to contact the dead.
10. How am I supposed to know-I'm not psychic!
11. "Psychic Detective" is a CD-ROM computer game from Electronic Arts Studios.
12. Psychic awareness ran in my blood.
13. The camaraderie was a psychic lifesaver.
14. External reality and psychic reality are thus inextricably intertwined.
15. She took her son to holistic and psychic healers.
16. Some psychic charlatan convinced her she was going to die in six months.
17. Psychic imperialism is not my style.
18. The trouble with psychic phenomena is that they're very hard to prove-leaving plenty of room for cynicism.
19. The essence of any claims for psychic phenomena or powers is that there are alternative realities to the physical.
20. Those psychic scars would never heal.
21. It is a form of reenactment of repressed memories, a kind of photo-theatre,(Sentencedict.com) or psychic realism.
22. The true self goes into hiding to avoid the psychic annihilation caused by expressing itself without being able to get a response.
23. Lorenz and Ardrey suggest, respectively, that aggression and territoriality form a deep-lying part of people's biological and psychic constitution.
24. It draws us towards other ignored aspects of existence usually called the psychic, esoteric or occult and suggests a possible connection.
25. But belief increases the likelihood of a predicted outcome: placebos against psychic ailments work astonishingly well.
26. He no longer had to consciously listen out for the psychic interference that pervaded the island.
27. Until his body recovered from the effects of the psychic blast this was his only means of defence.
28. Nearly all of them have joined through exposure to psychic phenomena.
29. With his help, she might learn how to develop and direct her psychic powers.
30. Both were men given to passionate intensities; and I believe both had taken up positions in response to old psychic wounds.
More similar words: psychiatrist, psyche, psychology, psychologist, psychological, chicken, only child, by chance, ethic, which, narcolepsy, ethics, ethical, vehicle, demographic, chip, chin, chill, child, china, anthropomorphic, catastrophically, chilled, achieve, poaching, chitosan, franchise, grandchild, bleaching, architect.