Random good picture Not show
1. He worked as a nurse in a psychiatric hospital.
2. He has been transferred to a psychiatric hospital.
3. She was committed to a psychiatric hospital.
4. 30 per cent of psychiatric hospital beds are occupied by people of no fixed abode.
5. He remained in the psychiatric hospital for three weeks.
6. Psychiatric hospital units for the treatment of anorexia commonly find that weight loss recurs after the patient is discharged from hospital.
7. Recently, six Humberside teenagers ended up in a psychiatric hospital with a form of schizophrenia after taking the drug.
8. The campus is an inpatient psychiatric hospital specializing in adult care.
9. Brett was eventually confined in a psychiatric hospital,(sentencedict.com/psychiatric hospital.html) where he committed suicide.
10. In this case, however, doctors at the psychiatric hospital asked that Hawkes not be moved, according to police.
11. But experts at the Coney Hill Psychiatric Hospital are alarmed.
12. Humphrey is in a state psychiatric hospital after being convicted of beating his grandmother.
13. Rudman was sent to a psychiatric hospital last year after admitting the manslaughter of his wife on the grounds of diminished responsibility.
14. In a psychiatric hospital for children and adolescents?
15. Improving models I work in a psychiatric hospital on a unit caring for functionally ill elderly people.
16. She was in a psychiatric hospital last night.
17. Pizza Man: And everyone at the psychiatric hospital is an FBI agent?
18. The inquiry team criticises staff at the psychiatric hospital for the low standard of care.
19. Arthur's drinking caused him to be committed to a psychiatric hospital.
20. The judge will decide whether Barry will be sent to prison or a psychiatric hospital.
21. He required physical restraint and was then taken to the local psychiatric hospital by the police.
22. I was transcribing an interview with a former administrative executive of a private, for-profit psychiatric hospital for children and adolescents.
23. He put her on probation for three years on condition she remained an in-patient at a psychiatric hospital.
24. Since September, du Pont has been undergoing treatment at a state psychiatric hospital after being diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic.
25. There was a strong element of a gamble on the future in any psychiatric hospital closure.
26. So, despite much that is progressive and encouraging in psychiatric hospital provision, there is still much room for improvement.
27. Design - Retrospective review of hospital records of patients aged less than 73 years admitted to psychiatric hospital with various diagnoses of dementia.
28. It is also possible for patients to be admitted directly to general hospitals and never to psychiatric hospital.
29. But they saw how well behaved I was and decided it meant I could behave well only in the environment of a psychiatric hospital and it proved I was mad.
30. Objective To study quality of life of nurse in psychiatric hospital.
More similar words: psychiatric, psychiatrist, psychiatry, hospital, mental hospital, hospitalize, hospitalise, hospital bed, hospitality, psychometric, hospital ward, psychometrics, inhospitality, hospitalisation, hospitalization, psychometric test, psychosis, psychosexual, psychosomatic, psychosurgery, metempsychosis, hospitable, hospitably, inhospitable, gestalt psychology, experimental psychology, hypertrichosis, developmental psychology, psycho, psych out.