Random good picture Not show
1) His attempt to psych out the other competition seemed to work.
2) Some soldiers were able to get out of the army by psyching out.
3) I could psych out the captors, and I could put out orders that would frustrate them and keep them off balance.
4) James's book rather rewrites history when he says that he wanted Niki to think he'd been psyched out.
5) When taking exams, street-smart people are likely to get better grades than their knowledge merits because they can "psych out" the test.
6) I psych out every time I enter an examination room.
7) Originally, dad early psych out my mind, oneself conceals a box.
8) After Marco Polo establishes his namesake effect, he does NOT have to psych out each individual writer after himself.
More similar words: psycho, psychotic, psychosis, psychopath, psychology, psychotherapy, psychogenic, psychopathy, psychologist, psychopathic, psychotropic, psychodynamic, psychosomatic, psychoanalyze, psychotherapist, psychological, psychoanalyst, psychoanalysis, metempsychosis, psychologically, psychoanalytic, psycholinguistic, gestalt psychology, neuropsychological, cognitive psychology, clinical psychologist, experimental psychology, developmental psychology, psych, psyche.