1. I was watching a high school tournament in Provo when the pairings were announced.
2. Her hatred towards the Provos who blew up her son in Northern Ireland constantly eats away at her.
3. Find a coal-eyed, muscular Provo with a set jaw and angry brow, and make love to him.
4. By that reckoning the provos must be on a par with the boy scouts or the girl guides!
5. Brigham Young University ( BYU ), located in Provo, Utah , United States, is a private , coeducational research university completely owned by The Church...
6. In 2005 it was held in Provo.
7. A city of north-central Utah north-northwest of Provo. It is a manufacturing center in an irrigated farming area. Population, '7,5'.
8. For these reasons, Provo tied for second-to-last inisland rankings published in the November/December 2007 issue of themagazine.
9. The website, based in Provo, Utah, also discovered that Mr Obama was a 10th cousin once removed from Rush Limbaugh, the conservative talk radio host and one of the president's most virulent critics.
10. Selnate International School (Selnate) in Provo, Utah is the perfect environment for learning the English language and American culture.
11. Objective:To discuss the incidence, provo cable factors and the prevention and cure of postpartum eclampsia.
12. Provo, Utah, is a bustling college town, home to Brigham Young University, but it's not just a great place for students.
13. The lake, near the city of Provo, is the largest natural body of freshwater in the state.
14. Provo, Utah - The world now waits anxiously to see how Barack Obama will position the United States in the post-Bush era.
15. Quello chio provo vi ridiro. E per me nuovo, capir nol so.
16. A 23-year-old man arrested with false papers was described as a Provo quartermaster.
17. For many of us it was our first time in Northern Ireland and we were nervous about the Provos and the troubles.
18. The service was indicative of the hope the foundation provides to children the world over and is also connected to Nu Skin's latest building project at its downtown Provo headquarters.
19. Probability suggests she will return to the GDI medical colony near Provo, or enter the underground railroad here, near New Detroit. The decision is yours,[sentencedict.com] Commander Slavik.
20. Alan Hawkins, a professor of family life at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, says there's a lot of research on factors that predict divorce but "virtually no research on the thinking process."
21. Volunteer opportunities included building a home with Habitat for Humanity, volunteering at the South Franklin Community Center and landscaping for the new Lakeview Park in Provo.
22. Nu Skin employees participated in the annual Force for Good Day celebration by volunteering for a variety of community "building" projects to parallel Nu Skin's own building project in downtown Provo.
More similar words: provost, provoke, provoked, provoking, unprovoked, provocateur, provocative, provocation, provocatively, thought-provoking, agent provocateur, microvolt, prove, proved, prover, proven, approve, proviso, provide, province, proverb, reprove, proving, improve, provably, provider, provinces, improved, approval, improver.