Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The campers got their provisions at the village shop.
2. He made provisions for his wife and his children in his will.
3. The lack of childcare provisions made it difficult for single mothers to get jobs.
4. Provisions may be purchased from the mini-market.
5. The Act contains detailed provisions for appeal against the court's decision.http://sentencedict.com
6. The army requisitioned the village for army provisions.
7. He had already made provisions for his wife and children before the accident.
8. They had made all kinds of provisions against bad weather.
9. On board were enough provisions for two weeks.
10. The Act contained provisions designed to preserve the status quo.
11. We had enough provisions for two weeks.
12. Under the provisions of the lease, the tenant is responsible for repairs.
13. We have inserted certain provisions into the treaty to safeguard foreign workers.
14. They failed to carry out the provisions.
15. We went into town to stock up on provisions.
16. She had a plentiful store of provisions.
17. Under the provisions of the Act, employers must supply safety equipment.
18. The same provisions apply to foreign-owned companies.
19. Small businesses are advised to make adequate provisions against bad debts.
20. They have expressed reservations concerning the provisions of the treaty.
21. Before sailing, we recruited our provisions.
22. Both sides have to act according to the provisions of the agreement.
23. We have enough provisions to last us two weeks.
24. Their provisions were practically gone.
25. With certain limited exceptions all care provisions require a permit by the youth department in order to be allowed to function.
26. You shouldn't enter into/make a contract until you have studied its provisions carefully.
27. A boat goes over to the island once a week with mail and provisions.
28. Britain still lags behind most of Europe in its provisions for women who want time off to have babies.
29. The discharge of hold-washings and other residues by vessels carrying noxious or corrosive goods must be conducted in compliance with the state provisions for vessel sewage discharge and shall be truthfully recorded in the logbook.
30. The State Council exercises the function and power to appoint and remove administrative personnel according to the provisions of the law.
More similar words: provision, improvisation, vision, envision, division, revision, television, provide, province, provided, provider, provincial, provident, providence, improvident, decision, derision, collision, disillusion, dimensions, disillusionment, convulsions, profession, professional, visit, visible, visitor, divisible, invisible, prove.