Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The car is presently at the prototype stage.
2. Chris Retzler has built a prototype of a machine called the wave rotor.
3. He was the prototype of the elder statesman.
4. This is the prototype for future school buildings.
5. He is working on the prototype of a new type of ventilator.
6. There are a few snags to iron out before the prototype is ready.
7. Scientists have developed a working prototype for a voice translation machine.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The team is developing a prototype for a digital compact camera.
9. I sketched the layout of a prototype store and worked up a business plan.
10. Time spent communicating with managers is one of the major bottlenecks in developing new product prototypes and packaging.
11. Prototyping is discussed fully in Section 6.5.
12. It represented the prototype of the transformation for which the whole of the capitalist world is destined.
13. They certainly go beyond the pre-linguistic prototypes of language, and demonstrate the capability of certain individual apes to outpace other species.
14. This should be regarded as a prototyping system, primarily intended to meet the requirements of our microscopists.
15. Much the most celebrated object in the constellation is Omicron Ceti or Mira, the prototype long-period variable.
16. The prototype antenna popped from its carrier like a jack-in-the-box[sentencedict.com], and its three 92-foot accordion struts inflated as planned.
17. God's original prototype, too weird to live, too rare to die. Hunter S. Thompson
18. Innovation should be the correct interpretation of the archetype, the prototype.
19. He showed the children his famed high-tech ￡17,500 Lotus prototype track racing bike and answered a barrage of questions.
20. The makeup of the student body is a prototype of schools that fail.
21. The two groups announced last August they had come up with dense wavelength division multiplexing prototype chips.
22. Although the prototype currently simulates these activities, actual airline operations will be used in production models.
23. Compound machine tools, rapid prototyping, printing (ex. Embossing), etc.
24. Prototyping uses computer modeling to create paper-thin cross sections of the skull.
25. Enter Taligent with its promised solution for rapid applications prototyping and customization in a hardware-independent environment just in the nick of time.
26. Selective laser sintering ( SLS ) is one of the most attentive rapid prototyping techniques due power materials.
27. It is necessary to triangulate the point cloud in reverse engineering and rapid prototyping.
28. The multi-body kinematics model of air suspension-steering system for some kind of great passenger cars was established using Virtual Prototyping Technique in the software ADAMS.
29. Refine the design ideas that test best through multiple iterations, gradually moving from low-fidelity prototyping to high-fidelity representations that run on the computer.
30. In order to shorten the development cycle, the rapid prototyping technique, including the computer simulation, the hardware-in-loop simulation and the road test, was suggested.
More similar words: rapid prototyping, prototypical, prototype, typing, blood typing, stereotypic, stereotypical, stereotypically, true to type, safety pin, proto, proton, protocol, protonema, protozoa, protozoan, protoplasm, protoplast, penny-pinching, file transfer protocol, typic, typify, typist, ototoxic, typical, monotype, biotype, linotype, neotype, isotype.