Random good picture Not show
1) The neighbors' feud over the property line lasted for years.
2) The building is set off the south property line, which allowed the addition of numerous large windows along the length of the house.
3) She arrived at the property line that dominated the landscape at around eleven o'clock.
4) Now you will say he is a cousin , now that the property line.
5) "There's no reason that they couldn't take it to the property line, " she said.
More similar words: poverty line, property, property tax, private property, properties, by-line, proper, assembly line, propel, properly, improper, propeller, propensity, drop a line, cylinder, liberty, puberty, poverty, rope, grope, poverty trap, rope in, europe, European, poverty-stricken, misanthrope, learn the ropes, prop, eastern europe, european union.