Random good picture Not show
1. Each manager had responsibility for just under 600 properties.
2. The company's properties have been revalued.
3. Mercury was believed to possess magical properties.
4. Old properties in the town have acquired a scarcity value.
5. The upkeep of larger old properties is very expensive.
6. Garlic is believed to have medicinal properties .
7. Compare the physical properties of the two substances.
8. According to local lore, the water has healing properties.
9. These properties are considered especially suitable for older people.
10. Michael Owen is already one of soccer's hottest properties .
11. The most desirable properties necessarily command astonishingly high prices.
12. Magical properties are sometimes claimed for certain medicines.
13. Essential oils have powerful antiseptic properties.
14. A fence divides the two properties.
15. He buys up run-down properties,(sentencedict.com) fixes them up and resells them.
16. The medicinal properties of the leaves of this tree have been known for centuries.
17. One of the properties of copper is that it conducts heat and electricity very well.
18. Most of these properties are owner-occupied.
19. There are a lot of empty properties in the area.
20. Several properties in this street are for sale.
21. The berries are prized for their healing properties.
22. She was responsible for buying the properties for the television series.
23. Upon his demise the duke's house and other properties passed to his son.
24. The agent had no suitable properties on his books but promised to keep an ear to the ground for us.
25. Belief in the magical properties of this herb persisted down the centuries.
26. Many of the properties are in a desperate state but none is too far gone to save.
27. Local people ascribe healing properties to this fruit.
28. The chemical properties of coal are still incompletely understood.
29. It is said that the spring water has medicinal properties.
30. Scientists claim to have identified natural substances with cancer-combating properties.
More similar words: property, private property, proper, propel, properly, improper, propensity, proportion, proportional, proportionate, in proportion to, duties, proportional representation, amenities, facilities, authorities, liabilities, courtier, portiere, rope, grope, rope in, European, fertile, vertigo, certify, inertia, misanthrope, tertiary, exertion.