Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Root the cuttings in a heated propagator.
2. Keep Warm Consign seeds to a heated propagator or a warm, light windowsill.
3. Propagating plants An electric propagator is both economical and extremely useful.
4. Place the sown containers in a warm propagator to germinate.
5. Our hardwood propagator would do even better.
6. His Minister of Education, Uvarov - the propagator of the doctrine - understood the tsar's position only too well.
7. A propagator can also be used to safeguard tender plants from frost.
8. Propagator of wanton recklessly caused by personal injury should be held civilly liable.
9. Using the parameterized quark propagator proposed by us in our previous publication, the quark vacuum condensates and tensor susceptibility of QCD vacuum have been calculated.
10. In addition, the licencee being he propagator, grower or dealer - will have to sign a Licence Agreement for the specific use of certain varieties, and valid for a specified period.
11. The Security Descriptor Propagator has successfully terminated.
12. Based on the parameterized fully dressed quark propagator, we study the momentum dependence of the nucleon static properties and mean squared radius of nucleon in QCD.
13. The Security Descriptor Propagator is waiting for a propagation event.
14. The quark mass is defined by quark propagator and from this definition we calculate effective mass of quark.
15. Polarization, Propagator, Interaction Matrix, Cross Sections and Unitarity Bounds.
16. The Security Descriptor Propagator has been notified of waiting propagation events.
17. Label each container clearly. Place the sown containers in a warm propagator to germinate.
18. When there's a possibility of frost I cover it with a polythene bin bag - an instant propagator.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. For the disadvantage of tracking the soft failure of the residual test based on Kalman filter, this paper makes an improvement on the method by using the state propagator.
20. Yang Yu lin was a famous bourgeois democratic revolutionist and propagator.
21. Friendship knows no boundaries; therefore it is the real , true propagator of peace.
22. After integrating out the electron degrees of freedom, we derive the effective action describing the nuclear spins and the propagator for the spin wave.
23. Based on the Global Color Symmetry Model, the non- perturbative QCD vacuum is investigated by use of the parameterized fully dressed quark propagator.
24. In the framework of thermo field dynamics, the thermal propagator for free fermion is obtained from well known general field theory.
More similar words: propagate, propagating, propagation, propaganda, propagandize, promulgator, propitiatory, propane, gator, alligator, nugatory, litigator, navigator, purgatory, derogatory, instigator, obligatory, alligatored, aggregator, investigator, interrogator, interrogatory, proprietor, procurator, approbatory, proprietorship, procrastinator, pagan, sole proprietorship, mercator projection.