Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He spoke with a pronounced stutter.
2. The year 1705 is usually pronounced seventeen o five.
3. Words written alike are often pronounced differently.
4. I'm told I have a very pronounced English accent when I speak French.
5. The 'b' in lamb is not pronounced.
6. The judge pronounced for the defendant, and also said that his opponent should pay the court costs.
7. The judge pronounced against the prisoner, and he was led away by the policeman.
8. She had a pronounced Scottish accent.
9. The doctors pronounced that he was no longer in danger.
10. Press reports beforehand confidently pronounced that an agreement had already been reached.
11. She pronounced the word very slowly and precisely.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The minister pronounced the benediction.
13. She speaks with a pronounced French accent.
14. She pronounced him the winner of the competition.
15. The judge pronounced against her appeal.
16. Two words are homonyms if they are pronounced or spelled the same way but have different meanings.
17. The temperature change in winter is less pronounced in maritime areas.
18. Few people pronounced for his nomination.
19. "Getting nowhere fast," pronounced Crosby(sentencedict.com), "that's what we're doing.".
20. The word'hour'is pronounced without an initial aspirate.
21. Portuguese is pronounced completely differently from Spanish.
22. The 'b' in 'debt' is not pronounced.
23. These blooms have a very pronounced tendency to hang their heads.
24. Words are pronounced differently in isolation from how they are pronounced in context.
25. The doctors pronounced him to be/that he was no longer in danger.
26. She's a woman of very pronounced views which she is not afraid to air.
27. Two words are homophones if they are pronounced the same way but differ in meaning or spelling or both.
28. Latest statistics suggest the North/South divide is becoming even more pronounced.
29. On his refusal to appear in person or by his attorney, he was pronounced contumacious.
30. He gazed vacantly while the verdict and sentence were pronounced.
More similar words: pronounce, pronoun, announced, denounce, announce, announcement, bounce, flounce, pronunciation, monotonously, monotonous, honour, gluttonous, agronomy, astronomer, chronology, procedure, prone, concede, council, chronological, advanced, convinced, balanced, pro bono, experienced, uncertain, profound, uncertainty, province.