(1) Objective:To evaluate the efficacy on transposition of pronator quadratus myoperiosteal flap for treatment of old distal radioulnar joint dislocation.
(2) As a normal pronator, you can wear just about any shoe, but may be best suited to a stability shoe that provides moderate arch support (or medial stability).
(3) While in neutral and pronator position, the pulling stress is in medial part and the pressing stress is in lateral part.
(4) As with a neutral pronator, an individual who overpronates initially strikes the ground on the lateral side of the heel.
(5) If you see about half of your arch, you have the most common foot type and are considered a normal pronator.
(6) If you notice that your shoes are wearing in the normal pattern, from the outside of the heel to the ball of the foot, that means you are a normal pronator.
(7) If the heel is worn more on the inside, you're a pronator.
(8) There was a mild mass effect on the brachialis and pronator teres muscles.
More similar words: pronate, donator, pronation, phonatory, resonator, detonator, impersonator, fractionator, procrastinator, senator, monatomic, coronation, minatory, carbon atom, alendronate, signatory, laminator, nominator, dominator, neonatology, pollinator, sanatorium, senatorial, machinator, oxygenator, combinatory, natatorium, fascinator, terminator, originator.