Random good picture Not show
1. The shipping industry promulgated a voluntary code.
2. The federal government promulgated the Clean Water Act and the Clean Air Act.
3. The new constitution was promulgated in 1990.
4. The new law was finally promulgated in the autumn of last year.
5. A new constitution was promulgated last month.
6. The constellation of values that these stories promulgate has guided the family for several generations now.
7. By the Edict of Milan, promulgated in 313, he forbade persecution of all forms of monotheism in the Empire.
8. A series of uniform regulations would be promulgated to allow the central government to exert overall budget control.
9. If a statutory definition were to be promulgated, it would lead to confusion, and a spate of litigation.
10. Instead of the Baroque or modern architect, Sitte promulgated the values of the mediaeval master builder.
11. The statute was promulgated during Lent(Sentencedict.com), in the hope that abstention would find the peasants in subdued mood.
12. The king promulgate a decree.
13. Freedoms may also be suspended by Emergency Regulations promulgated by the Privy Council during a national emergency.
14. They are then specified in regulations promulgated under the authority of the law.
15. If only Miss Manners had promulgated, like the pope, an encyclical on proper gay conduct.
16. Following parliamentary ratification, Chissano promulgated on Oct. 14 legislation approving the actual peace treaty as well as a general political amnesty.
17. Of this one standard promulgate for green food open up a new development scope of operation.
18. To promulgate the belief that marketing is something that only salespeople do is exceedingly dangerous.
19. China should promulgate Law on State Immunity and make clear restrictive immunity.
20. One approach to tackling this issue would be to encourage firms to promulgate, promote and publish pay scales and pay decisions.
21. In a centralized system,(http://sentencedict.com/promulgate.html) the principal asks the school board to promulgate a regulation about beepers.
22. It was a dismal day at Frederick when the news was promulgated that General Hooker was relieved of the command.
23. It adapted itself to the world in which it was being promulgated.
24. In this paper we shall announce the relations and promulgate how to use the Hungarian method for the assignment problem to solve the shortest path problem.
25. Therefore, the first rule of policy-making should be, don't promulgate a policy that will destroy social bonds.
26. The grain crisis in 1953 offered an important opportunity to promulgate the Policy for Unified Purchase and Sale of Grain.
27. The client may just operate the web page to promulgate information in foregrounding.
28. The school shall erect regulations to implement gender equity education, and promulgate them.
29. In order to regulate franchise effectively, western countries have promulgate special laws.
30. As for college library, it is important to uphold right humane notion and promulgate its spirit.
More similar words: propagate, emulate, prompt, gate, promote, promise, stimulate, agate, accumulate, negate, prominent, promotion, compromise, promising, promontory, abrogate, mitigate, subjugate, delegate, navigate, promiscuous, protect from, instigate, aggregate, surrogate, castigate, variegated, date from, investigate, separate from.