Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As a prolocutor, does the famous stars need a criterion ?
2. The yearly coolest prolocutor belongs to nobody but the World Cup snot pig.
3. The prolocutor of the collective in my place is called Nipa, It is translated as Wzard or Necromancer in Chinese, they are only the epic singers, the concretionary time and live dictionaries.
4. Under the modern technique background the most ideal prolocutor is nothing but the network medium which is called the forth medium.
5. A great deal of prolocutor consumingly attacked this overture at the meeting.
6. This paper, taking the sight sculptures in Chengdu as an example,[sentencedict.com/prolocutor.html] holds that in the public environment sculpture serves as the prolocutor of the public culture of the city.
7. In order to catch the customers' eyes, the company hire the super stars as their prolocutor for products.
8. This game which ever drew great attention in American chose a magic girl like Da Ji asit's prolocutor .
9. Those beautiful and icy models also have been the prolocutor in person's mind.
10. The evaluation of brand's near-extension from customer depended on the brand association of the brand's prolocutor while the far-extension evaluation did not depend on it.
11. The primary problem of security investor protection in our country is that it is hard for minority investors to overcome collective action dilemma, and the lack of their powerful prolocutor.
12. The cultural modernity initially is represented as enlightening modernity, which is a prolocutor in the field of philosophy and culture, the core and basic are rationalism.
More similar words: interlocutor, interlocutory, prosecutor, public prosecutor, locution, elocution, allocution, interlocution, circumlocution, executor, persecutor, prolog, procurator, prolong, prologue, prolonged, prolongation, prosecuting attorney, locum, locus, locule, locust, autocue, out of focus, electrocute, cut out, cut-off, cut off, cut on, cutout.