Random good picture Not show
1) Get rid of the trusty old Program Manager and replace it with the Start menu?
2) Move back to the Program Manager, highlight the Legato icon with a single mouse click, and press the Delete key.
3) A tidy Program Manager can make Windows easier, and much more pleasurable, to use.
4) Station Program manager M. said the first thing astronauts need to do is fix wing.
5) Darryl 'Spike' Long, Aviation Training Systems program manager for the U.S. Navy.
6) Cooperate with Program Manager to ensure all assigned tasks on time and on quality.
7) It is possible to be an effective program manager without being a coder,[http://sentencedict.com/program manager.html] but the burden of earning the respect of the programming team will be higher.
8) Starting applications from Program Manager is easy.
9) Career advancement to qualified Program Manager after successful completion of 12 weeks training.
10) Wang Yuewei, Sales Program Manager Complementary Channel Product, Tektronix, Inc.
11) Support program manager in process and equipment procurement and development for new programs and EWO's.
12) To support the program manager on reporting to donors on grants and developing new grant proposals.
13) This Job Description shall apply to the Program Manager at Jabil Circuit China.
14) Program Officer will report to China Program Manager and work closely with the program team.
15) Please complete and submit this form to the Program Manager of the Academic Affairs Office.
16) Trainee manager Program is the cradle for our program manager.
17) Tony Barnes, a program manager for a software company who lives in Medford, Mass., bought a plan from Techforward last year for his iPod Nano.
18) The position of the most reduction program manager is usually not easy to fill.
19) If a program manager says dumb things, the programmer might flip the bozo bit on them.
20) An efficient program manager can comfortably manage up to about 20 work teams.
21) According to Lockheed Martin F-35 program manager, Tom Burbage, both the Lightning II aircraft and the USS Wasp, an amphibious assault ship, have been instrumented for the trials.
22) Criteria used for quality assurance should be the basis for the development of measurable program objectives by the program manager.
23) This is the basic way in which you take any file and turn it into an icon in the Program Manager.
24) "Q-39 provides image stabilization and advanced extended range processing," said Joseph Butera, Turreted Systems senior program manager at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control.
25) That is a testament to the teams' hard work over the last few years and their expertise in this realm, " program manager Jaime Engdahl told reporters during a call-in conference for the press.
26) One approach is to eliminate harmful radiation "more quickly than nature would, " says Greg Ginet, a program manager at the Air Force Research Laboratory.
27) A former general in the Iraqi Army, Rasheed was a brilliant -- if sometimes loud and difficult -- technical program manager for some of Iraq's most advanced military-development efforts.
28) "This is an uncertain market, " said John Elbon, program manager for Boeing's commercial crew effort.
29) A word of caution must be mentioned to the incumbent program manager.
30) "Firebird's universal interface is what makes this all possible," said Rick Crooks, director of special projects and Firebird program manager for Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems.
More similar words: programmable, programmatic, programming language, programme, programmer, programming, reprogramming, computer programme, multiprogramming, computer programmer, computer programming, project manager, structured programming, production manager, stage manager, program, manager, reprogram, tv program, news program, manageress, managerial, game program, program file, live program, test program, managerially, managership, top managers, bank manager.