Random good picture Not show
1. You must ensure that your program logic has fallback code for each of those cases.
2. Rule of Redivsentation: Fold knowledge into data so program logic can be stupid and robust.
3. Rule of Representation: Fold knowledge into data so program logic can be stupid and robust.
4. Developers who program logic in SQL/PL will be delighted to find out that they no longer require a native C compiler on their distributed workstations to develop their code.
5. Rule of Representation: Fold knoweledge into data, so program logic can be stupid and robust.
6. The loop structure is used to represent the program logic when a portion of the program is to be executed repeatedly until a particular condition is met.
7. By application of concentrative I/O, ladder chart and bool logic, PLC program design with complex logic is simplified, clarity and reliability of program logic are improved.
8. The system control logic, the address generator and the data bus separator are designed with a complex program logic device (CPLD).
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
9. One consequence is that functions don't need to return error codes, freeing their return values for program logic.
10. When allocating memory, it has to be deallocated at some point or another. It is very easy not to deallocate the memory, either by programming errors or by the program logic.
11. The copper clad laminate automation and realized by using Program Logic Controler ( PLC ).
More similar words: program line, program library, program, reprogram, programme, subprogram, tv program, programing, news program, programmer, live program, programming, test program, quiz program, game program, program file, major program, space program, fixed program, programmable, programmatic, pilot program, master program, preprogrammed, apollo program, reprogramming, utility program, program manager, computer program, service program.