Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) At first glance, the following program line should work.
2) If a program line is too long, you can continue the line onto the next physical line in the file.
3) In effect, it translates the program line - by - line, alternately reading lines and carrying out commands.
4) The party's style represents the Party's nature, mission, program line, and route, and also demonstrates the party's advanced nature. A fine style is a great cohesive force of the party and people.
5) Efficiency could be measured in terms of speed of performance, the least amount of storage required or the least number of program lines.
6) Only a compiler reads, translation and executed in source program line program.
More similar words: program library, program, reprogram, programme, tv program, programmer, news program, programing, programming, live program, program file, game program, test program, programmatic, programmable, space program, pilot program, major program, reprogramming, service program, program manager, control program, program trading, utility program, computer program, software program, computer programs, training program, incentive program, research program.