Random good picture Not show
1. urban architectural renewal that prognosticates a social and cultural renaissance.
2. It has long been fashionable for visionaries to prognosticate about the direction of technology.
3. The coma duration prognostication model can prognosticate the duration of coma.
4. Or else of thee this I prognosticate, Thy end is truth's and Beauty's doom and date.
5. This paper applies the models of distribution, evaporation and movement of sprinkler droplets to prognosticate sprinkler irrigation evaporations , results inoculate with experimental data.
6. This type of compartmentation scheme can be helpful to identify and distributing prognosticate of high quality reservoir, and it can also serve to subdivide the flow unit in oil exploitation.
7. Secondly , an algorithm of replication placement policy is proposed depending on prognosticate mechanism.
8. Horizon asks ground power has not still presented us a artefact to prognosticate earthquakes.sentencedict.com
9. Such a whistlestop tour does not remotely qualify me to prognosticate on China's grander questions.
10. It is the most important matter to influence the stability and prognosticate of surgery.
More similar words: domesticate, sophisticated, domesticated, unsophisticated, prostitute, prosthetic, mystical, prostrate, drastically, egotistical, dedicate, abdicate, delicate, indicate, justification, statistical, eradicate, dedicated, intricate, predicate, syndicate, extricate, vindicate, replicate, implicate, fabricate, adjudicate, implicated, communicate, triplicate.