Random good picture Not show
1. Primary distribution is that of the income from production factors.
2. Acquisition and securing of production factors and technology.
3. Land resources are important agricultural production factors.
4. The mechanism is that production factors flow from one industry to another and there exists inhesion relevance among different industries.
5. Land, Labor and Capital are the basic production factors in the economy.
6. When measuring the contribution and value of production factors, the value pattern and marginal analytical method of social wealth is employed.
7. A two-sector general equilibrium model of tax incidence is founded in chapter 2 to analyze the incidence of capital income tax among different owners of production factors.
8. In terms of the first objective on the distribution of tax burden among owners of production factors, a two-sector general equilibrium model of tax incidence is founded in chapter 2.
9. Reviewing the prevalent theories on international trade and FDI, this thesis discusses the necessity and possibility of separating the technology factor out from the traditional production factors.
10. The optimization of industrial structure will improve the allocation efficiency of production factors.
11. This paper analyzes the process of fine silt sand production in Liaohe Oilfield, studies sand production factors, mechanisms and the reasons of sand control difficulty.
12. Fig . 3 . The relationships among market weight, price and production factors.
13. It is hard for such high-speed growth to go further,(sentencedict.com) which is mainly boosted by the input of production factors and extensive investment.
14. Help department manager with detailed plan and control of all production factors ensuring and on - time production.
15. The logic of this paper embodies in game course and results of production factors allocation.
16. This paper founds a network model based on the inter - regional flow of production factors.
17. With advent of knowledge - based era, knowledge will become the most basic production factors.
18. The loosing of planning control results in the mobility increase of production factors at different levels and brings about tremendous difficulties in maintaining the social hierarchies.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
19. As such, the biggest ideological barrier to reforming the distribution system in our country centers round the issue whether the distribution based on key production factors will cause "exploitation".
20. China is considered to be one of the non-market economy countries and a putative normal export price is calculated by production factors in the practice of American anti-dumping.
21. The evolution of industrial structure will improve the allocation efficiency of production factors.
More similar words: factors of production, production, reproduction, over production, production cost, mass production, production manager, sexual reproduction, asexual reproduction, introduction, introductory, productive, gross national product, productivity, reproductive, productively, product differentiation, counterproductive, reproductive system, product, gross domestic product, reaction formation, reduction, deduction, adduction, abduction, induction, faction, conduction, tax deduction.