Random good picture Not show
1. Product differentiation is essential to the future of the company.
2. These included, for example, management of working capital, product differentiation and cost management.
3. The blind spot by buyang market to product differentiation business strange circle cut-throat competition.
4. In fact, the intention of product redesign may be partly cost reduction and partly product differentiation.
5. If marginal costs are non-constant then no equilibrium price exists unless outputs are non-homogeneous, i.e. there is product differentiation.
6. The foregoing analysis neglects the effects of firms' other competitive variables such as product quality, product range and product differentiation.
7. This reasoning does not carry over directly to economies with product differentiation and economies of scale.
8. Such as efficiency, courtesy, and trustworthiness - may play a major role in product differentiation.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Efficiency, courtesy, and trustworthiness may play a major role in product differentiation.
10. The details are as following. The three necessary conditions for clustering are technical divisibility of production process, rich opportunity of product differentiation and low transportation cost.
11. One of the key factors for advertising success is product differentiation.
12. In the future, the competition will be based on product differentiation and centered on human talents.
13. The amount of software within embedded products is increasing and driving key product differentiation.
14. Theoretical analysis applied game theory model and correlate analysis to verify conclusions about the influence of its variation on industrial concentration and product differentiation.
More similar words: differentiate, different, indifferent, production, reproduction, mass production, production cost, difference, indifference, factors of production, make a difference, introduction, inferential, deferential, preferential, deferentially, product, productive, productivity, reproductive, substantiation, gross domestic product, differ, differ from, produce, beg to differ, producer, negotiation, initiation, producing.