Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Grocery stores sell many foods that have been processed.
2. The information is processed in a random order.
3. The congregation processed into the church.
4. your application for a mortgage is now being processed.sentence dictionary
5. This year, almost a billion birds will be processed in the region.
6. All university applications are processed through this system.
7. Patients took more than two hours to be processed through the department.
8. The grain store processed flour wrappers for Chinese dumplings.
9. The job can be processed overnight.
10. Goats' cheese may be processed in many ways.
11. I need to get those films processed.
12. The accounts are processed by computer.
13. Of the 9,660 cases processed last year, only 10 per cent were totally rejected.
14. The visitors processed into the house.
15. The bishop, priests and deacons processed slowly through the cathedral.
16. Most of the food we buy is processed in some way.
17. The bishops, priests and deacons processed into the cathedral.
18. Our sales information is processed by computer.
19. The material will be processed into plastic pellets.
20. The plant is then processed for dye.
21. I recommend that you avoid processed foods whenever possible.
22. The new network will enable data to be processed more speedily.
23. Apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by, just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.
24. Oil is an important raw material which can be processed into many different products, including plastics.
25. I sent three rolls of film away to be processed.
26. It may take a few weeks for your application to be processed.
27. Mrs Brabante is talking to the manager of the local factory where the crop is processed.
28. The new generation was the first to be raised on processed food.
29. It usually takes about four weeks to get the forms processed.
30. It can take a long time for your visa application to be processed .
More similar words: process, processor, due process, processing, due process of law, proceed, procedure, proceeds, proceeding, dressed, stressed, obsessed, depressed, addressed, hard-pressed, grocery, groceries, passed, focussed, nonplussed, engrossed, access, recess, excess, embarrassed, success, cession, proclaim, incessant, vessel.