Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Statistical process control is a technology that uses statistics to monitor the steps in a process, often a manufacturing process.
2. Process control has reams of output data that need organizing and interpreting.
3. Process control nets will need to respond to changes in the process.
4. The use of statistical process control by world class manufacturing companies shows how non-financial information can be used to improve performance.
5. In industry and science, process control and equipment monitoring can be far more reliable and effective using a micro.
6. Two 16-year-old process control trainees have been sponsored for a two-year college-based training course in Edinburgh.
7. They understood statistical process control, total quality customer service, reengineering, and the economics and finance of film manufacturing.
8. With the development of Process Control Technology, the real-time control system is widely utilized in various fields of automation controlling.
9. In a steam power plant, after enhancement of process control and administration, medium-loss at boiler unit is obviously reduced; scar-removing ratio is reduced from 6.
10. The flowchart, main equipment and process control is review.
11. Industrial process control software and hardware growth should not be underestimated .
12. Through the experiment of application COMI converter steel-making process control dust, results showed that: increasing the proportion of CO2 injection, converter dust continued to lower core loss.
13. Process control of bonderizing was discussed from bonderizing principle in this paper.
14. Chengdu 8010 is the distributed microcomputer process control system based on single board computer.
15. Statistical process control(SPC) technique is used to improve quality and reliability of microelectronic products, and monitor production conditions of wire bonding process.
16. Concepts from industrial process control are applied to the field of systems development in this paper.
17. This procedure does not allow for adaptability, essential for applications such as process control, which must change as conditions fluctuate.
18. The curriculum expands to include hydraulics, basic pneumatics, electronics, and statistical process control.
19. Future steps could include moving from process monitoring to process control.
20. This approach also provides a direct illustration of one major application of microprocessors in process control.
21. An important element of this is to have all key variables in the manufacture of these raw materials under process control.
22. The two companies reckon this combination will appeal to developers of process control systems using real-time monitoring.
23. Recent studies of intermittent turbulence within chaotic systems are being applied to process control with considerable success.
24. Every batch produced is closely monitored by quality and process control departments.
25. The reheating furnace process computer system goals are mainly dynamic production process control, process operation records tracking, and production process optimization with metallurgy model.
26. Second, optical broadband monitoring is combined with additional quartz crystal sensors to realize a hybrid process control for improving layer thickness accuracy.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. The main functions, hardware component, network configuration and software design idea of process control level, basic automation level and field execution level for this control system are described.
28. A digital pulse generator for a silicon controlled rectifier and digital PID algorithm for some industrial process control are realized by the microcontroller.
29. The cold continuous rolling mill's simulation research has important significance for both optimizing process control model and improving processing characteristics.
30. So these years configuration software is widely applied to industrial automation and industrial process control projects.
More similar words: access control, process scheduler, process capability, arms control, microcontroller, brightness contrast, control program, central processing unit, production control, concurrent processing, process, in process, processed, reprocess, processor, bessemer process, production process, due process, preprocess, processing, procession, reproduction process, coprocessor, process data, unprocessed, control, reprocessing, peace process, processional, in control.