1. The overall intent is not to provide test procedure manual.
2. Procedure Manual": A document illustrating the detailed steps an Operator has adopted to implement the requirements of this Code."
3. The Procedure Manual shall record and illustrate the detailed steps that an Operator has adopted to implement the requirements of this Code.
4. Article 15 The methods for recording internal transactions shall be documented in an Operator Procedure Manual.
5. The DGT may request an Operator to change the Operator ? ? s Procedure Manual when necessary.
6. If you wrote out each of these sub-tasks separately, creating a procedure manual for each of your use cases would simply be a matter of assembling the sub-tasks in the right order.
More similar words: procedure, medical procedure, surgical procedure, operating procedure, standard operating procedure, procedural, procedural language, manufacturing process, manual, manually, bimanual, manual labour, manual labor, manual system, manual dexterity, instruction manual, procurement, management process, manufactured products, retrocede, annual premium, production process, reproduction process, manure, proceed, process, remand, proceeds, foreman, ureterocele.