Random good picture Not show
(2) She won first prize in the 100 metres race.
(3) To our great surprise, he won the prize.
(4) The Nobel Prize in Literature 2012 was awarded to Mo Yan. Sentencedict.com
(5) The child was given a prize as a sop to her disappointed parents.
(6) He's been unbearable since he won that prize.
(7) His picture of cows won a prize.
(8) My sister won first prize for her singing.
(9) She and I are rivals for the swimming prize.
(10) He won first prize in the woodwind section.
(11) I'm glad to learn that you won first prize in the composition contest held at your school.I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my congratulations on your success.
(12) The clever girl bore off the first prize.
(13) We anticipated her winning first prize.
(14) The critics' prize for best film was won by Marc Abbott for 'Belly Laugh'.
(15) Her appointment was seen as a consolation prize after she lost the election.
(16) It was thought appropriate to award her the prize.
(17) Win a car in our grand prize draw!
(18) She was awarded the Nobel Peace prize.
(19) Our team will try for the first prize.
(20) They coped with each other for the prize.
(21) I prize my library above my kingdom.
(22) He was awarded the Nobel Prize for literature.
(23) The prize winners each receive a book with their names inscribed on the first page.
(25) He took part in a television quiz and won a prize.
(26) I'd never heard of him before he won the prize.
(27) The names of those two scientists are bracketed for the first prize.
(28) Everyone clapped us when we went up to get our prize.
(29) Although he had only entered the contest for fun, he won first prize.
(30) Whichever of you gets here first will get the prize.
More similar words: first prize, authorize, characterize, horizon, size up, realize, citizen, utilize, minimize, organize, emphasize, print, price, prime, prior, criticize, organized, apologize, priest, specialize, demoralize, jeopardize, comprise, prior to, prisoner, primary, privacy, citizenship, spring up, principal.