1. Privatisation is a necessary staging post to an open market.
2. Privatisation goes against the grain of their principle of opposition to private ownership of industry.
3. The privatisation allowed companies to rake in huge profits.
4. The privatisation of the electricity industry-the biggest sell-off of them all.
5. Ridley, as commerce secretary, masterminded the privatisation.
6. Privatisation and gimmickry are not the answer to improving Britain's rail service.
7. Most unions see privatisation as an inevitable prelude to job losses.
8. I reject absolutely the notion that privatisation of our industry is now inevitable.
9. The government is to accelerate its privatisation programme.
10. Electricity privatisation has exploded the myth of cheap nuclear power.
11. He has direct experience of the process of privatisation.
12. In the long term, Mr Heseltine said that privatisation was the only hope for the industry.
13. Even water privatisation, which every opinion poll showed to be a deeply unpopular measure(Sentencedict.com), was almost six times over-subscribed.
14. Corporate finance and privatisation, in particular, did well, increasing fee income by 19% to ￡16m.
15. Rather, the best argument for privatisation is that it would allow the railways to expand their services.
16. Rail privatisation gives them the shivers.
17. Privatisation used to be a badge of honour worn with pride by these Ministers.
18. We shall pursue the privatisation programme, and encourage private investment, both domestic and foreign.
19. Norton believes privatisation of electricity and water companies means more funds will come on stream.
20. But not everyone accepts the wisdom of privatisation, even in the government.
21. The Shadow Agriculture Minister says privatisation would be a scandal and could threaten jobs in the timber industry.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. The Government was determined to go full steam ahead with its privatisation programme.
23. They believe these two devices are connected with protests against water privatisation.
24. Favourable treatment has been given to the small shareholder, when allocating oversubscribed issues, in some of the privatisation issues.
25. Programme S.TDY 6.30 26/10/93 Rail workers rally in London in protest about privatisation plans.
26. It should also be pointed out that white-collar industries have suffered from privatisation.
27. Take away or subsidise all nuclear power stations and you lose the commercial logic of the privatisation plans.
28. Rose Newbigging reports Without doubt the White Paper is a thinly disguised blueprint for the privatisation of health care in this country.
29. Mr Knapp warned passengers and rail workers alike their fate was in their own hands if they voted for candidates supporting privatisation.
30. The firm's crash will come as a blow to the Government's rail privatisation plans.
More similar words: deprivation, derivation, motivation, captivation, organisation, improvisation, satisfaction, industrialisation, private, privately, ovation, sensation, cessation, elevation, salvation, accusation, private school, innovation, renovation, starvation, excavation, compensation, private property, depravation, reservation, observation, dispensation, conversation, condensation, the private sector.